I cant believe February is already here, but seeing as January lasted forever I’m glad the year’s moving along and off to a good start! I posted a story buying some Valentines gifts for my Fiancé and so many of y’all asked what I was getting, if I had any ideas for men’s gifts, and gift guide requests! I would absolutely love to share some ideas because girls, men are SO hard to shop for. They say it’s the women that are harder, but there’s only so much you can buy a man! We’d be happy with chocolate covered strawberries and flowers, haha.
1. My man’s style is classy and simple, so a card holder is perfect for him. He doesn’t like anything too bulky, loves leather, so this one from Boss is perfect! You can shop it here
2. You can’t go wrong with a beard grooming kit, any man with a beard will appreciate this! Shop here
3. Daniel Wellington is a great affordable brand for watches for both men and women, so this set with a interchangeable leather strap is great! Linked here
4. Ray-Bans are classic sunnies in the Club Master style are so great for anyone’s style! This is actually the pair I gifted my man for Valentines, and he loved them! Buy them here
5. I thought this was a pretty unique gift, something different. This turntable is affordable, a twist on the traditional style with it’s modern touch, and a man who loves music will appreciate! Linked here
Hope you girls got some ideas from this post! <3