It is so hot in the summertime in TX so I thought of trying out some virgin mock tails and mojitos this summer to quench the thirst and I’ve been seeing a lot of influencers post alcoholic cocktails that look so easy to recreate in a virgin version so I thought I’d do that! You can watch the video of me actually making this drink on my Instagram Story Highlights under “mocktails”
First up was the Raspberry & Sparkling Grape Virgin Mojito! I made this exact drink with ginger beer too instead of sparkling grape juice and it was delish too!
-15 leaves of mint (or just a handful)
-1 lemon’s juice
-1 tbs. agave nectar (or any sweetener of your choice)
– handful of raspberries
– Welch’s Sparkling Grape Juice
1. Muddle the mint leaves
2. Add your muddled mint leaves in a glass and add raspberries in the glass too. Crush the raspberries with a straw or spoon with the mint.
3. Add the juice of a lemon
4. Add the sparkling grape juice (about half the glass)
5. Add water in the rest of the glass
6. Add agave nectar (however much you want to your desired sweetness)
7. Stir and serve!
* I like to freeze my glasses beforehand for about 10-15 minutes so the drink is chilled when you make it and ready to drink!
*interchange any fizzy drink to change up the taste to your liking.